Please read and understand this disclaimer before using these files! Your failure to do so does not constitute an error on the part of NDOR.
The Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR) allows the use of the information, including but not limited to data/design files, from its website on the express condition that such information is to be used at the user's risk.
NDOR expressly disclaims warranty of any type for such information, and makes no representation whatsoever regarding the correctness, the completeness, the merchantability or fitness for a particular use of such information. NDOR does not warrant such information against deficiencies of any type of nature. The use of such information for work which is under contract with NDOR does not relieve the contractor of any obligation assumed by the contractor for the complete and proper fulfillment of the terms of the contract. NDOR shall not be responsible for loss or damage to the contractor attributed to or resulting from the contractor's use of such information.
WARNING: Website information is subject to periodic change and/or updating without notice. Anyone relying on such information must bear the risk that the information downloaded previously may not be the most current version available. It is the user's responsibility to check often for updates. The best way to do this is to subscribe for updates.
The Nebraska Department of Roads has standardized on MicroStation SS3 and GEOPAK SS4 and has released their CAD standards, supporting applications and subsequent documentation to support this environment. The standards and applications have been tested and deployed for production use at NDOR running within the following environment:
- MicroStation SS4 v08.11.09.829
- Power GEOPAK SS4 v08.11.09.878
- Windows 7 SP1, 32 bit/64 bit
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Download all GEOPAK SS4 Standards // Updated 5-22-17
- Download all MicroStation SS4 Standards // Updated 5-22-17
(All CADD files for Bridge, Right of Way, Traffic Engineering, and Roadway Design are included within the SS4 MicroStation Standards)
- Download all Legacy Standards // Updated 9-9-16
- Example Config. // Updated 3-28-16
- ReadMe First for Config. // Updated 3-28-16
- User Documents - Link to NDOR's documents database, user instructions, etc. You must have an NDOR issued user name and password to proceed. If you are doing work for NDOR and do not have a user name and password, please contact your consultant coordinator. If you do have a user name and password, you must enter "DORDOMNT1\" in front of your user name. Example: DORDOMNT1\Username